Christmas Eve Countdown

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ring Cycle


"I can't just sit around and do nothing. Although, I can sit on the couch sometimes and just watch movies."
Brian Austin Green

Even here at the North Pole, Mrs. Santa Claus and I need some down time with just the two of us; no elves, reindeer, no anything, just us. We took some down time this week by breaking out the pop corn, DVD's and reacquainting ourselves with an heroic film making epic, "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I am personally grateful for Tolkien writing the book and for Peter Jackson's vision in bringing the work to the screen. Wow, talk about movie making at its very best! I had forgotten how really great the project was, and how it literally reaches out and grabs you by the emotional collar. The cinematography, the script, the acting, the musical score, special effects, etc. are all wonderfully incredible. Watching epic films like "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, inspire me and make me want to do more with my life, to find ways to make it better.

So what do we take from this? Well, I think it definitely proves that watching movies is a good thing, and that eating pop corn and being a couch potato can have a positive effect on your life!

Anyhow, that's how Santa sees it!

No comments:

Post a Comment