Christmas Eve Countdown

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day





I've been called a real mother a time or two in my life, but never in conjunction with Mother's Day! Loving mothers represent all that is good and decent about life in this world. Initial care givers in our formative years, our mothers literally set all of us on our life's path. As they say, "The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world."



We are all sometimes mothered by sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces,
grandmothers, great grandmothers, teachers, friends,
mothers-in-law, stepmothers and others.

On this Mother's Day, Santa would like to give a big hats off to all the caring, loving, grande dames in his life who have nurtured him physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. And of course a huge hats off to Mrs. Claus (aka Andrea Steele), who keeps me going on the straight and narrow, and probably deserves better!
Happy Ho Ho Mother's Day from the North Pole!

Anyhow, that's how Santa sees it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things have worked out so well for you and Mrs. Claus--she's really a terrific lady! If it weren't for her, who knows where I'd be today! And I loved her mom, Nathel, too--she was my second mother when I first came to AZ.

    ReplyDelete